Minerals and Waste Scheme – WCC proposed timescale
Consultation Dates are Wednesday 31st October until Wednesday 12th December
Throughout this website you will see items which are in Blue and Underlined – These are links which when clicked on will take you to the relevant page or document
- Forms, addressed envelopes and easy advice notes will be handed out. These will also be distributed by door knockers
- Awaiting advice from professionals as to points for objections – details to follow
- Please wait for professionals response before responding
- Easy to understand advice notes will be uploaded / rolled out at the above Community Meeting following Professional summary and example responses will be provided.
- Form 12 (in PDF format), as specified by WCC planners to be used for response advice on how to complete will be offered at the meeting and during “door knocking”
- Form 12 in Microsoft Word format which, when this link is clicked on, will be downloaded and may then be filled in online
- Copy of the flyer delivered to Households
Please keep checking back to this page for further information as and when we have it.
If you wish to review the County Minerals Plan documents go to:- WCC Minerals page
Sand and Gravel Committee would like to deliver all Form 12’s to WCC offices. Please hand to door knocker or take to Village Shop – dedicated collecting box.
If you prefer to email your form direct please send to:
or, you can complete the form online at the Warwickshire website
If you wish to post yourself send to: